he best way to learn is always to do it. Sometimes you have to try and try again, but if you never give up you will achieve incredible results. There will be difficult times and others that you will want to give up, but if you find the strength in these moments, then you will succeed in your intent.
Avoid following those automatic tutorials, voice of robots that have no laboratory. We must try to find the interactive way of understanding and doing things, putting into practice what we have learned.
When I find myself talking to people in this area, the problem of finding courses where you can learn is not always easy. We must make the sacrifice of investing money in some platform where the material is of quality.What in other cases happens, that people after a few hours of course abandon the platform or interest in that thing.
- The five useful tips are:
– paid a quality platform
– make a topic plan a day for the next 2 months
– complete the projects or laboratories made available
– try to apply what you have learned with some projects and put it online
– share your ideas with communities
- Previous Post